Please be aware that there will be no garbage or recycling collection service on the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day (4th of July)
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Garbage and recycling not collected on one of these holidays will be collected on the next regularly scheduled service day.
The North Harris County Regional Water Authority is immediately terminating Stage 1 of its’ Drought Contingency Plan (DCP), pursuant to Article III, 2 (B).
Please continue to conserve water to preserve our natural resources.
The North Harris County Regional Water Authority ‘NHCRWA’ has implemented Stage 1 of their Drought Contingency Plan. As a customer of the NHCRWA, Harris County MUD 368 is implementing Stage 1 of our Drought Contingency Plan immediately.
The following conditions are currently voluntary.
The District requests that any customer receiving water from Harris County MUD 368
- Check for and repair all leaks, dripping faucets, and running toilets.
- Utilize water conservation measures such as displacement bags, low-flow shower heads and leak detection tablets. Additional water conservation tips can be found at irrygator.com;
- Limit irrigation to no more than two days per week, between 7:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. following the schedules below:
- Sundays and Thursdays for single family residential customers with even-numbered street addresses.
- Saturdays and Wednesdays for single family residential customers with odd-numbered street addresses.
- Tuesdays and Fridays for all other customers.
- No watering on Mondays.
These conditions are voluntary.