Elections – Bonds
Tuesday, May 16, 2023 at 5:00 PM
Special Meeting Location:
19810 River Breeze Drive, Tomball, Texas 77375
The District’s next bond election is May 6, 2023 from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. at 19810 River Breeze Drive, Tomball, TX 77375.
May 6, 2023 Bond Election – Total Unofficial Results
- For: 19
- Against: 8
- For: 19
- Against: 8
Provisional Ballots Cast: 1
Provisional Ballots Counted: TBD Following Review by County Voter Registrar
- Order Canvassing Returns and Declaring Results of May 6, 2023 Election
- Early Voting Rosters
- Sample Ballot
Lá Phiếu Mẩu
- Notice of Bond Election
Aviso de Elección de Bonos
Báo về Cuoc Bầu cử Trái Phiếu
- Order Calling Bond Election
Orden de Convocatoria de Elección de Bonos
Đặt Hàng Gọi Bầu cử Trái Phiếu
- Notice of Voting Order Priority
Aviso de Prioridad de Orden de Votacion
Thông Báo về Quyến ưu Tiên Thu tu Bo Phiếu
- Notice of Appointment of Designated Agent
Aviso de Nombramiento de Agente Designado
Thông Báo Bổ Nhiệm Đại Ly Đuoc Chỉ Định
These notices will remain posted through June 15, 2023.
Elections – Directors
Candidate Application Filing Location:
- The first day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is Wednesday, January 17, 2024.
- The last day to file for place on May 4, 2024 general election ballot is by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2024.
- A person may run for election to the District’s Board of Directors as a write-in candidate and to do so must file a declaration of write-in candidacy. The declaration must be filed with the Secretary of the District’s Board of Directors or his/her designated agent by mail, fax, email or in person. A declaration form may be downloaded/printed from the website of the Texas Secretary of State at https://www.sos.texas.gov/elections/forms/pol-sub/2-23f.pdf. The deadline to file write-in candidacy declaration for May 4, 2024 general election is by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, February 20, 2024.
- Please see the Texas Secretary of State website for additional election deadlines.
- Candidate filing materials can be found on the Texas Secretary of State and the Texas Ethics Commission websites.
General Eligibility Requirements for a Candidate:
- 18 years of age on first day of term
- U.S. citizen
- Resident of Texas for one year
- Registered voter in political subdivision OR owner of property in political subdivision
- Have not been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities
- Have not been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be (A) totally mentally incapacitated, or (B) partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote
- Acknowledge awareness of the nepotism law, Chapter 573, Government Code.
- Please see Section 54.102, Texas Water Code, and 141.001, Texas Election Code, for the eligibility requirements to serve as a director.
Requirements for Filing for Candidacy for Each Elected Office of Political Subdivision:
- Each candidate must complete an Application for a Place on the General Election Ballot. The application can be obtained from the Election Agent or from the Secretary of State’s website: www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/forms/index.shtml (Form 2-21). The application must be notarized and the original must be received in the office of the election agent during the filing period.
- None at this time.