Pay Your Bill
The Board of Directors of Harris County MUD No. 368 has teamed up with First Billing Services and are pleased to announce that we have added a number of new ways to pay your water bill. Some of the payment options have fees associated with them. These fees are charged to the customers who use the service and are paid by the customer directly to the service provider. Payments can be made by credit card, debit card or eCheck. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex are all accepted.
Please Note: Current payment options (including ACH bank withdrawal) provided by Compass BBVA, will expire effective July 31, 2020.
- Web Payments: Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com to access the online portal. Register your account OR pay as a guest!
- Live Agent Assisted Payments: Call 855-270-3592 for live agent assistance.
- Automated Phone Payments: Call 877-445-6916 and follow the prompts to listen to your balance and make a payment. This service is available 24/7.
- Text & Pay: Register your account via the online portal to sign up for Text & Pay.
- Direct Payment Plan (Automatic Monthly Payments): Log in online OR contact First Billing at 855-270-3592 to sign up for automatic payments. Each month, you will receive emails confirming the payment was successful.
- E-Billing: Log in online OR contact First Billing at 1-855-270-3592 to sign up for e-billing.
- On-Line Bill Pay Service: The customer may continue to pay your bill on-line through your bill payment service. There is no charge from your water district to use this payment method. However, the transfer, depending on the bill pay service you use, may now occur electronically, thus reducing the time for your payment to be credited to your account.
- U.S. Postal Service: As always, you may mail your payment with the coupon in the return envelope provided with your billing statement.
Mailing address: Eagle Water Management • P.O. Box 11750 • Spring, Texas 77391
Please note that neither the District nor the Providers listed above will be responsible for your payments being late. It is recommended that you contact Eagle Water Management office to pay any bill with a past due balance and has a due date within two business days. Contact Eagle Water Management at 281-374-8989 for further information.
The above options are not available for returned payments/returned checks or terminated service payments. Customers with returned check/returned account fund items and terminated service must come to the Eagle Water Management office located at 5118 Spring Cypress Road, Spring, Texas 77379 with a cashier’s check or money order to settle their accounts.
Should you have any questions regarding the payment options, please call 281-374-8989.
For more information or assistance with registration:
Call First Billing Services at 1-855-270-3592 or
Log onto https://eaglewater.firstbilling.com
First Billing Services assesses a fee for each Credit/Debit card and eCheck transaction.